The Morgan County Health Department remains committed to providing this service to the community this year.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, new safety measures will be in place to keep our clients and staff as safe as possible.
- Any person seeking a flu shot from the Morgan County Health Department must be "fever free" without the use of any fever reducing aide for at least 3 days or 24 hours prior to arriving on site
- Face masks or coverings must be worn, upon entering the site, over both the nose and mouth by all persons 2 years of age and older
- Patrons must observe posted signage and maintain at least 6 feet of physical distance apart from any non-household members
- Patrons of our "Drive-Through" services are to remain inside the vehicle at all times, until directed to do otherwise by a MCHD staff member
- MCHD reserves the right to limit or cancel "Drive Through" services due to inclement weather
MCHD reserves the right to refuse service to any person who:
Displays signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or any Influenze-Like-Illness
Knowingly breaks self-isolation placed by a Local Health Department due to a confirmed positive test result for COVID-19
Knowingly violates quarantine placed by a Local Health Department due to close contact with a confirmed positive case of COVID-19
Purposefully or willfully violates any of the safety rules listed above