Think You Might Be Pregnant? Be Sure, Not Scared.
CONFIDENTIAL Pregnancy Tests are available during our Walk-In Clinic Hours:
Mondays 10 - 11 AM or 1:30 - 5 PM
Tuesday - Friday 8:30 - 11 AM or 1:30 - 3 PM
What Can You Expect When You Come In For Your Test?
- Your appointment will last approximately one hour or longer, if necessary.
- We will ask you to fill out some paperwork.
- We will ask you to provide a urine specimen.
- You will receive your test results at your visit.
- You may be screened for certain Sexually Transmitted Infections as a part of your visit.
- ALL CLIENTS RECEIVE ON-SITE COUNSELING REGARDLESS OF YOUR TEST OUTCOME
- A Nurse will provide you with referrals for services based on the result of your test and your Family Planning Goals.
These services are offered as a part of the Morgan County Health Department Family Planning Program. Pregnancy Testing is not a FREE service. The Morgan County Health Department accepts most major insurance carriers, Illinois Medicaid, or utilizes a sliding fee scale based on client income. Program funded in part by the Illinois Department of Public Health.